[Sca-cooks] coffee mills

Ariane H phoenissa at netscape.net
Wed Sep 10 18:53:33 PDT 2003

I don't know which brands to specifically *avoid,* but I know a couple
that are pretty good - my mom just sent me a lovely new coffee grinder
as a moving-into-new-apartment present (yay!) - it's Bosch, the same
brand we've used at home for ages, and it's great.  I'm also a fan of
Bodum - I use their French press coffeemaker and electric water kettle.
I'm not certain whether they make a coffee grinder, but they make just
about everything else, so...

Vittoria