[Sca-cooks] OT: Kitchen appliances and gadgets

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Thu Sep 11 01:42:39 PDT 2003

Rice cooker, food processor.  I have two sizes and believe it they are
wonderful.  The little on is a Hamilton which can handle a nice size onion
and the large isn't restaurant quality, but it does the job when I can!

Also, don't forget a VERY good knife set!  Mine are Chicago Cutlery.  I keep
a shallow point and they are WONDERFUL. When I bring them to feasts I MUST
keep tract of them in the kitchen!!!

Plus a wonderful Chinese butcher knife.  WONDERFUL!!  My brother is making
me one.

Soffya
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or