[Sca-cooks] OT: Kitchen appliances and gadgets

aeduin aeduin at verizon.net
Thu Sep 11 07:21:47 PDT 2003

Kitchen gadgets as wedding gifts: 2 yes 2 Kitchen-Aid Mixers (we kept the
6qt with the big motor), a bread machine, a Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Pot, a
pasta roller, a crock pot with timer, a toaster, various pyrex bowls, and
cookware.  Plus the stuff we had before.  We need a bigger kitchen.

aeduin the newly unemployed