[Sca-cooks] OT: Kitchen appliances and gadgets

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 11 07:47:21 PDT 2003

> Johnnae > I love my Kitchen Aid mixer, but that's an investment of several
hundred
> dollars which may be beyond what the typical bridal guest will spring for.

Just A Thought for those who are without the most precious thing that is a
Kitchen Aide mixer. I finally got mine for "free" in that my husbands
American Express Rewards Points happened to have it as an option. Since his
work travel all goes on his AmEx the points rack up pretty quickly. SO, you
might want to check all of your cards and see what each offers, sometimes
they are better than you think.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva