[Sca-cooks] knives was appliances and gadgets

aeduin aeduin at verizon.net
Thu Sep 11 07:30:26 PDT 2003

I'm in total agreement with Brandu here.  I have a cutlery collection, not
a knife set.  I have three 10" chefs knives a Wustof Classic (got before
they called them that), a Forschner for things where I don't need as heavy
a blade and a Mundial to loan to people in the kitchen.  I have some from
Chicago Cutlery,  other Forschners  and a couple other Mundials.  That
doesn't count the Asian blades with no names.

If you want cutlery ask for gift cards from a kitchen or cutlery store and
buy knives that fit your hands and are comfortable for you.

aeduin