[Sca-cooks] turkey roasters

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Fri Sep 12 18:33:34 PDT 2003

I have to agree, very Chef's very overpriced.  Try Wal-mart or K-mart.  If
you are in New York or PA although I think you can purchase things on line,
Boscov's.  Boscov's is kind of like the JCPenney of discount stores, maybe
a little better than that.  I guess between a Target and a JCPenney.

Also if you have an Aldi's they sell them for $39.99 but I don't remember
if they came with the buffet insert.

         Angeline