Peacock Re: [Sca-cooks] larding turkeys and other meats

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 15 13:06:51 PDT 2003

<blink, blink>

oultery suppliers, several swan chicks, a years worth of feed and a
short sharp shock followed by a session of leather tanning, swan cooking
and feasting...

You *might* have to talk to your equivalent of fish and game management
for a permit to raise specifically domestic swan for a recreation single
time] of serving swan...and permission to keep the preserved skin to
recreate it using a non-swan cooked carcas in the future...and to make
it a bit easier you could interest them in the possibility of doing a
dinner for their royal hattednesses in medieval fashion with costuming
and all to be filmed as some sort of promotional deal for the country to
use in its tourism advertisements.........

neat and tidy....royal permission, buearocratic permission, everybody
happy [except the swan in question] Hm, isnt there a carmina burana from
teh point of view of the cooked swan? my copy of songs of the carmina
burana has gone missing..so i cant even look at the liner notes=(