[Sca-cooks] Redaction? (was: Looking for a period cheese filled pasta/lassagna dish served cold (long))

Alex Clark alexbclark at pennswoods.net
Sat Sep 20 19:22:06 PDT 2003

Some recent posts on this thread have restated points to which I had
recently made rebuttals, without acknowledging my rebuttals. This is
rhino-hiding. In case there are any more, this stock response shall apply
to all such: "I have already written a rebuttal, and it may be found in the
archive at: http://www.ansteorra.org/pipermail/sca-cooks/ " When and if
continuing arguments are made against me and I do not respond, please
consider this to be my response.

Alex Clark