[Sca-cooks] Smoked fish and meat--questions

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 20 20:29:22 PDT 2003

 I had some smoked salmon jerky that was shelf-stable and kept for a couple
of years (we ate most of it right away, then it got put away and forgotten
for a while.  When we found it again, it was still fine). I just threw it
away, but because I love you guys, I just went and dug it out of the trash.
:)
The package reads:
SnackMasters California Style Natural Salmon Jerky - Hickory smoked flavor
added
Sliced from solid fillets of salmon 97% Fat Free.
Ingredients: Solid Fillet of Salmon, Worcestershire Sauce (water, corn
syrup, vinegar, molasses, hydrolyzed soybean dna wheat protein, salt,
caramel, spices, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, tumeric, flavors), Soy
Sauce (water, wheat, soybean, salt), water, Liquid Smoke, Honey, Vinegar,
Pepper (black), garlic powder, spices.

For additional information please write or call:
SNACKMASTERS
P.O. Box 70
Ceres, CA 95307
(209)537-9770