[Sca-cooks] Re: Attention Adamantius

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:54:40 PDT 2003

I can personally attest to the quality of the food at Nice Restaurant.  Last
time I was in NYC (six years ago!  Sheesh!) Adamantius and I spent three
hours manfully snacking our way through the menu.  It was a struggle, but we
managed.  Afterwards we went to the Chinatown Ice Cream Factory.  Oh my.
Lychee icecream... (Fzzzt! dang, gotta stop drooling on the keyboard!)

Trust the man, for he knows whereof he speaks.

Vicente

If you get into a jam, you can always eat something, blow something up or
throw penguins. --Jim Henson