[Sca-cooks] Attention Adamantius

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Thu Sep 25 09:33:46 PDT 2003

kattratt wrote:

> I am coming to NY City hitting Chinatown where should I go
> for shopping fun, adventure, and finally a Dim Sum Lunch
> ... (Yes that is 3 questions)

Shopping just in Chinatown??? ... And you're in the SCA???

Shouldn't you be going to the Garment District for fabric,
and trim, and .... ???

Between 6th avenue and 8th avenues AND
between 40th street down to 36th street (aprox)

I remember a shop near 38th street and 8th avenue where all of
the fabric sells for $1.99/yard (even wool plaid!)

How about Zabar's for food and kitchen tools?
80th Street and Broadway
http://www.zabars.com/welcome.html

If these suggestions aren't specific enough, ask for more
details ... and you will get _lots_ of suggestions.

> Finally we will be staying in Downtown NY City and are
> looking for an excellent restaurant... I know that you
> can give excellent suggestions.

> Thanks for your help.
>
> Nichola

I am,