[Sca-cooks] Attention Adamantius

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu Sep 25 18:31:19 PDT 2003

Hehe ok I will admit I was being slightly silly, but also a little
selfish... I will not have seen her for about a month and a half... ;)
However you did strike a chord. Fabric for $1.99 for everything????  Ok
that is a new addition the list....
lol
And here I was trying to keep it fairly simple....
Nichola