[Sca-cooks] Attention Adamantius

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:40:22 PDT 2003

>kattratt wrote:
> >
> > I am coming to NY City hitting Chinatown where should I go
> > for shopping fun, adventure, and finally a Dim Sum Lunch
> > ... (Yes that is 3 questions)
>
>Shopping just in Chinatown??? ... And you're in the SCA???
>
>How about Zabar's for food and kitchen tools?
>80th Street and Broadway
>http://www.zabars.com/welcome.html

>I am,
>Lord Vincenzo Martino Mazza,

I love their take on the origins of cheese!

"Did You Know That...
the first cheese was produced inadvertently. It is believed that the actual
"invention" of cheese was probably an accident resulting from the practice
of carrying milk in pouches, exposed to the heat of the sun for hours at a
time."

Olwen