[Sca-cooks] Attention Adamantius and anyone else....

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 19:54:36 PDT 2003

In a message dated 9/27/2003 12:10:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
aellin at earthlink.net writes:

> Let us know about the feast!

I'll let Nicola fill inthe details, but let me tell you this... it was a
triumph.

For the last few years we've done a Mideaval Dinner for members of the locak
UU Church, sort of in exchange for the use of the site at occasional events.
Every year we've done well, and now that the torch has been passed to him,
Nicola has done no less than astonish and entertain the good people from the
Church again.

I feel like a proud Papa <G>

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke