[Sca-cooks] Attention Adamantius and anyone else....

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Wed Sep 24 18:00:32 PDT 2003

We were thinking about trying Nobu.  This was at one point the
Restaurant of Iron Chef Morimoto.  However it seems that to get in you
need reservations about 2 months ahead.  So that kind of just opened the
doors right on up to everything in that range...

Personally I do not like French Restaurants that much, but I am opened
minded, so I am willing to try whatever.  Any club suggestions are
welcome as well, although Anastasia (my friend) was told that if we
wanted to see something different to check out the "Village" (I assume
Greenwich) and head for a place called The Vault. From the description
it sounds like a place that might be a bit over board... but I'll look
at the clientele outside... anyways.
My planned hits for the day are....
FAO Schwarz, Broadway, and maybe Off Broadway even, (Nope No shows just
want to see it.), I want to see the Statue of Liberty, (Nope not tour it
or anything just see it.)  I want to see where the World Trade Center
was.  Chinatown, Little Italy, Five Points, (Good Suggestion, I loved
that movie), Central Park, Times Square!!! Damn almost forgot
that...!!!!, hrmmmm unless ya'll can think of any additions that is what
I am thinking of hitting in one day...  So far the NICE Restaurant
sounds good.  (I love Dim Sum... and she has never eaten that way...)
I am not sure of what Chanterelle serves and the same for Vong and
Aja... what is Fusion cuisine?  Sounds fun but am not sure of what it
is.... since we are doing oriental for lunch maybe something different
for supper.
And then we are planning on doing a bit of bar hopping so any
suggestions there are welcome.
Thanks for this help I will start my next email now.....
Nichola