[Sca-cooks] Syrup of Pomegranates

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Sep 25 06:07:38 PDT 2003

You can use a juicer.  I think a gentle whiz with a blender would work,
too.
Or, you can be really sneaky and just buy the juice.  Knudsen's makes a
100% pomegranate juice--I can get it at my local hippy/organic food
store (it's a local beast known as the "Good Food Store", and no, you
can't buy hippies there <g>).
--maire