[Sca-cooks] Syrup of Pomegranates

Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Fri Sep 26 03:44:39 PDT 2003

well I didn't make it to the shuk in time today, maybe next week. We
are forming a shire here in Jerusalem so maybe we can make it a
project to figure it out.

I will need to take someone with me. For this I think I will need to
ask in hebrew, and mine is just not up to it.

I'll let everyone know how it works.

L'Shana Tovah!

--Yeshoshua