[Sca-cooks] Tonight on the Food Network - Biblical Foods

Yehoshua ben Haym zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Thu Apr 1 09:32:29 PST 2004

As long as there is no grain in it there is no problem re-passover. (Well
there may be if you made beer on the same equipment but I digress) however
the week before passover is also crazy busy for everyone. There is a huge
amount of work to do.

OK I spent today taking my step-kids to the Jerusalem Zoo.

--
Yehoshua ben Haym haYerushalmi
Senischal soon to be Shire of Beit Aryeh