[Sca-cooks] EK Coronation feast analysis

SCAbeathog at cs.com SCAbeathog at cs.com
Thu Apr 8 00:01:23 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/7/2004 7:23:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rcmann4 at earthlink.net writes:

> Here, in no particular order, are my thoughts about the feast at EK
> Coronation.
>
> I decided early on that I wanted to do a feast appropriate to Their
> Highnesses' personas -- German and French.  I didn't want the feast to drag
> on too long or too late, so I decided on starters, two hearty courses, and a
> dessert buffet.
>
> All in all, I think things went fairly well.  It also helped that other
> aspects of
> the events went smoothly, and that the feasters were in an agreeable mood.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with all of us.  I will very
likely never have a chance to cook a feast, so I have to be satisfied by
experimenting on my household at wars.  I really enjoy reading through your notes,
and the notes posted by others, as well.  I live vicariously through each of
you :)  More of this, please!

Beathog