[Sca-cooks] What would you do?

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 21:01:39 PDT 2004

As I have just recently became my shire's treasurer, I can help answer some
of this.  Does the group have a finance committee?   Not all people are rich
enough to advance the money themselves and wait for reimbursment.  The group
doing the event should have helped by advancing a set amount of money
decided by the finance committee and what isn't used is returned after event
when receipts and paperwork is done for the event report.  Aurore