[Sca-cooks] Requirements for a Laurel & Presentation QUESTION

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Fri Apr 9 08:56:49 PDT 2004

    I added a letter from this very List from 3 years ago about this very
subject, so thought I'd post it again.  Maybe it adds to the discussion. I
saved it for my own edification.
 MY QUESTION:  I want to present vinegars at out A&S Regional Competition.
What is the best way to have the judges {and anybody} TASTE it?  Cordial
glasses?  spoons?   I have access to plastic med cups, but that seems sooo
tacky.     Thanks!  Caointiarn