[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef- Octopus!!!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 10 20:05:24 PDT 2004

The Octopus Battles consistently top the "top ten" polls of the US
audience's favorite Iron Chef episodes.  I find them pretty icky in a
fascinating way.  There seems to be much more "battle" going on when the
ingredient fights back!

For icky squoogy yuck value, you cannot beat Battle Anglerfish.  What a
revolting beast that is.  I hear it's mighty tasty though.

Selene Colfox