[Sca-cooks] Verjus

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Apr 12 16:42:33 PDT 2004

At 04:19 PM 4/12/2004, you wrote:
>Regina,
>
>Where are you in Oregon?

Heh. She's in Portland (Barony of Three Mountains) when she isn't out of
the state on business...

Nota bene: the blooms on the plum tree directly behind my window are
beginning to sag, but I can see the grapevine from here, and there's leaves
sprouting- maybe the size of a teaspoon, but soon bigger! Can anyone say
dolmades? ;-)

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918