[Sca-cooks] Rainy War?

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 13 07:02:00 PDT 2004

Yeah, well see, I didn't get there until Thursday (on purpose ;)
Ob.F.C- when I did arrive I found out that Friday night's cook had gone home
for a work emergency, so I proceeded to cook dinner for 25 the next night -
Christianna

HA! You weren't there Sunday and Monday, were you?
There is nothing like spending two days, getting soaked to the skin, trying
to get the camp up and just right and then there was the nightmare of
parking
the car...drudging back to camp, from halfway back to Alabama, with a big
bag
of ice, and it starts raining, again-a cold, wet, soaking drizzle, that
doesn't
let up until well past midnight...again....

Roz
Still in recovery....