[Sca-cooks] Information_and_History_of_Cannelés

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 13:12:20 PDT 2004

hmmmm.  I have been trying to click on your
URL below and all I get is an error message.
When I did a Yahoo search for just
"dianasdesserts" I get hits, but then the same
error message.  When I try to go direct with
http://dianasdesserts.com I get sent to a Pacific
Design web site.

Huette

http://www.dianasdesserts.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/recipes.recipeListing/filter/dianas/recipeID/1307/Recipes.cfm

> As for the pans...originally they were
> individual copper crowns, but i've
> ordered a silicon one that makes 18.
> www.William-Sonoma.com has the pans
> on sale for $11.99.
>
> Thank you all for the help with my little
> project.
>

> Emma Dandelion
> Drachenwald

=====