[Sca-cooks] personas and names (was what does C&I mean )

Pandora Nic 'Ille Phadraig pandoraf at verizon.net
Fri Apr 16 10:51:54 PDT 2004

Greetings unto Lord Stefan,

I *love* the FLorilegium - I have passed many a while reading it (along with
Cariadoc's Miscellany) when I should be working ;-) -- thank you *so much*
for doing all the work to keep the Florilegium flowering!

Using material from the Florilegium, Miscellany and Helewyse's pages, I
recently worked up a Renaissance Venetian meal for my mundane Gourmet Club
(a group of 7 including me, so we couldn't have anywhere near the range of
dishes I would've liked to have). I don't know if I have the aspiration to
be the head chef of a large feast, but I would certainly like to cook for
smaller groups (household size) or work with a team on a feast. And
encampment cooking is intriguing as well...

I think part of my indecision thus far about selecting a name & persona is
that so much is interesting to me. Because I already have studied Scottish
Gaelic and Celtic studies, I am leaning toward Irish, but am also intrigued
by the idea of doing one of the less-commonly-done times/places (except for
the frustration of perhaps not having as much good source material).

is mise le meas,
Pandora (for now)