[Sca-cooks] Champagne Truffles Revisited

chirhart_1 at netzero.net chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Sun Apr 18 20:58:37 PDT 2004

As one who has been graced with her friendship these many years, Mistress
AEthelwynn had just sent home with my Lady wife a box of truffles she made
while my Lady was staying with her,"Oh man were they good" we are down to
the last guarded few ! Christine please give her a chirhart hug for me.
Thanks Chirhart      Have known her since her Loch Sallan Days,we wer all
jsust rabbil with a cause then.