[Sca-cooks] Champagne Truffles Revisited

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Apr 18 21:25:38 PDT 2004

Yup, she lived in SLC when I met her (I'm about 8 hours north, in MT).
She was very much one of those cool people we all wanna grow up to
be....I'd forgotten that she was a Pelican as well as a Laurel, but she
was very kind and helpful to an overeager newbie/embroiderer (me, of
course <g>), who tended to pester anyone who stood still long enough
with all sorts of questions.
--maire, still pestering people lo-these-many-years later....

> kingstaste at mindspring.com wrote:
>> Aethelwynn has been here since 1990 or '91, she called me when she got into
>> town because I was the Seneschal then.  We liked her a lot so we kept her :)
>> (she's in our household).
<snipped>
>> She still wears the outfit you are describing, but I haven't noticed any new
>> embroidery on it in years.  (Her apprentice Lethrenn entered her embroidery
>> at Gulf Wars, she and her husband's Coronation outfits done in blue and red
>> with gold couching all over them.)
>> By the way, Aethelwynn was both a Laurel and a Pelican when she got here.
>> Christianna

and....