[Sca-cooks] Laurel Vs. Pelican

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Apr 19 10:17:48 PDT 2004

> Can anyone recommend for Laurel, Pelican, Knighthood?  Certainly!  Write a
> letter to the Crown (if this seems to go into the "black hole" keep writing
> as long as you think the person worthy and not recognized.  Write early in a
> reign before the Crown gets swamped.  CC the Laurel Council.  Ask your
> Friendly Local Laurel (tm) who to send it to.

BTW, not all kingdoms have "Laurel Councils".

One thing I've noticed in my grumpy old kingdom-- there seems to be a
desire to see recommendations for the High orders of Merit (the awards
below the peerages) coming from non-members. So, yes, write
recommendations in to your Crown!

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"What place provides an endless number of resources and information at
your fingertips no matter your age, income or background. How about your
library? That's right. Your library has books, videos, magazines,
computers, online access, special collections and more all for the asking.
There's something for everyone @ your library." - ALA.org