[Sca-cooks] candied ginger, URL??

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Apr 19 11:05:57 PDT 2004

There's a candy made with carrots in the webbed "Anonymous Andalusian"
cookbook on His Grace's website that I've always wanted to try....It's
in the last chapter, IIRC.
--maire, thinking that the modern garlic/ginger carrots down below sound
awfully, awfully good for dinner tonight.....hmmmm....with a nice roast
and some pepper sauce, I think!