[Sca-cooks] Re: Succet/Sucket Candy?

Carper, Rachel rachel.carper at hp.com
Mon Apr 19 14:48:12 PDT 2004

I don't know much about period candy but I do know one K A&S I entered
someone gave out rock candy as a sign of being impressed with the
persons' work. I know the Lady with the incredible hedgehog suasage had
many. I even got 3 for my vinegar. (Highlight of *MY* month.) I assumed
since these appeared when the displays were closed to the public the
candy came from someone who would know they were period. (IE a judge or
Laurel type.)

That may not be helpful but you could search for rock candy as well as
the other candies mentioned.

Elewyiss