[Sca-cooks] KitchenAid 5-quart mixer

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 20:13:30 PDT 2004

I suppose I would have to wonder if this is a new Kitchenaid or a
reconditioned one.  I've never bought reconditioned appliances, so I don't
know what kind of warranty the have, or how reliable they are.  One of my
Kitchenaids is about 9 years old, the other is about 25 years old.  The one
my mother bought when I was 9 or 10 is still purring along nicely, with one
trip to the shop in 40-something years.  If you can get one for this price,
it will be worth it, if you never make a cake in your life.

Mairi Ceilidh