[Sca-cooks] 50's vs '70s

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at freescale.com
Fri Apr 30 10:03:19 PDT 2004

Phlip commented:

> ...just imagine mashing together<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

> the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s and figuring that if the style of

> food is only, say 25 years apart, then there really isn't a

> significant difference...

But to continue the thought- we know they had pizza, and we know they had

tuna noodle casserole (with the nasty peas), so obviously for feast, we're

going to serve tuna noodle pizza (with nasty peas).

<<<<

Oh! Are you going to use store bought tuna noodles or are you going to make your own? If you are making your own are you going to use powdered tuna or the artificial stuff? And where are you going to find green and blue colored peas? Or are you simply going to use the red, purple and pink ones? I'm not sure they were producing the blue ones then.

:-)

Stefan