[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Pity Siege Cooking Contest

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 08:32:46 PDT 2004

And from the Rainforests of Thorngill, Meridies:

1 large baking chicken
(too bad Maire already added venison.  Alabama has a larger population of deer than people)
1 cup organic brown rice
1/2 cup fine sugar
and from my garden - all the fresh mint and marjoram you want, as well as 1/2 cup organically grown rose petals

Mordonna

Already added:

Kiri
1 lb. fresh sushi-grade tuna
1 large, fresh cantaloupe
a cup of fresh basil and the same of fresh
rosemary

Kateryn
> >From my garden:
>
> Two fistfulls of Dried Lovage leaves,
> a cup of dried lavender,
> and fresh thymne - all you can use (what can I
say - it did great this year and
> overwintered very nicely last year - now I'm
trying to beat it back with a
> stick).

> Maire:
 2 lbs. of dried venison
 A half-cup of organic lavender (flowers)
 2 lbs of winter wheat, uncleaned of chaff

Pat Griffin
Lady Anne du Bosc
known as Mordonna the Cook
www.mordonnasplace.com