[Sca-cooks] Pottermania!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Aug 6 08:51:24 PDT 2004

At 08:17 AM 8/6/2004, you wrote:
>So that's it then, Harry Potter discussion during the Pennsic lull?  I
>like it.  Hogwarts was supposed to have been founded about the 11th
>Century so it's period, right?

Late 10th, by my reckoning. Hmm. Given the general unrest as the year 1000
approached, I wonder the exact timing of the split between the founders...

Ok, here's a question. The title of Book 6 is _Harry Potter and the
Half-Blood Prince_. So, who is/was the half-blood prince?

My money is on Godric Gryffindor. I think a fair amount of Book 6 will
involve the founders, and revelations about Godric will come out.

I could be wrong- I often am (Edouard, Regina, you hush!) But I think I'm
onto something...

'Lainie
Gryffindor, '83