[Sca-cooks] Pork ribs

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 9 16:09:20 PDT 2004

On 9 Aug 2004, at 16:13, caointiarn wrote:

> > So, since BBQ sauce isn't period, what are your recommendations on pork
> ribs? (besides the ubiquitous cameline sauce)<
>
>     Cider Sauce!  from Brighid's or Vincent's translations . . .

(This particular translation is mine.  Vincente translated de Nola, but I don't
believe he's worked with Granado.)

>.yummy stuff!

I'm embarassed that I didn't think of this.  The honey-horseradish sauce from
de Nola would also be a possibility.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/horseradish-msg.text

Brighid, who really ought to be sewing or packing or cleaning

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net