[Sca-cooks] Pork ribs

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 10 10:51:58 PDT 2004

> I'm embarassed that I didn't think of this.  The honey-horseradish sauce
from
> de Nola would also be a possibility.
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/horseradish-msg.text
>
> Brighid, who really ought to be sewing or packing or cleaning

You might also look at an olde favorite, Egurdouce.  It makes a mighty fine
basting sauce, and can be used as the marinade ahead of time, then a serving
sauce afterword.  It would be a bit of variation from original recipe, but
been done before.

http://franiccolo.home.mindspring.com/olde_eng_fest_recipes.html#egurdouce

Make the c\sauce and marinate meat.  Grill and capture drippings for sauce
enrichment.  Simmer sauce and serve with meat.

niccolo difrancesco