[Sca-cooks] Pie crust help!!!

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 17:11:53 PDT 2004

If you are going to blind-bake the crust - I put dry beans in mine
(usually in cheesecloth
sometimes foil) to put weight on the crust so it sets up properly and
isn't too flaky
on the bottom when served.  That way you can get it to the plate in one peice.

*ponders making a pie, but is a south beach addict*

Cadoc