[Sca-cooks] froggie cuisine

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Aug 19 11:04:51 PDT 2004

In my quest for fermented black beans with which to make X in black bean
sauce, I discovered that one of my local oriental markets* has frogs in
their freezer--whole frogs. Labelled "FROG". Does one cook a whole frog in
any Asian cuisine, or does one remove the meaty bits, or what? I've seen
frog's *legs* at the expensive groceries, but this is definitely an entire
froggy, on a foam tray wrapped in plastic.

*and they are all three of them titled "[name] Oriental Market"

Margaret, who still has tendonitis and is going out of her mind with
boredom...

"Please. I have had too much of the stupid today. Please wait until
tomorrow to say these things so my tolerance has refreshed."