[Sca-cooks] Need a stuffed mushroomrecipe

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 22:11:58 PDT 2004

Aurelia asked:
> I'm doing my first feast (EEK!) in December, and due
> to the theme (inspired by Platina'sLaurel Fritters) I
> find myself in need of a stuffed mushroom recipe.
You might try this Florilegium file in the FOOD-VEGETABLES section. I
believe there are some stuffed mushroom recipes in there:
mushrooms-msg    (129K) 12/13/01    Period mushrooms. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-VEGETABLES/mushrooms-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas