[Sca-cooks] sauce competition

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 18:41:25 PDT 2004

I am event steward for a small tourney, with a small feast 30-50 people expected, and we would like to have a sauce competition. There will be some simply spiced beef for the sauce (and possibly chicken) served at the feast, and I would dearly love to give the diners and opportunities to judge these sauces for taste, with a panel of 3 or so to review documentation.

Has anybody done anything like this before? Did it work, or are the logistics just too far out there?

Thanks,

Samrah