[Sca-cooks] sauce competition

UlfR ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org
Wed Aug 25 03:34:18 PDT 2004

Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> [2004.08.25] wrote:
> Is your panel judging the documentation simply saying whether the
> documentation is good enough to allow a sauce to be entered? Or is
> there some weighting system between the populace vote and the
> documentation score?

I am strongly against populace voting in A&S competitions. Let's say
that there is two entries, a nice mead with bugger-all documentation,
and a black pudding, with superb documentation and the actual cooking
done as good (i.e. just as the recipie specified, and tasty as well) as
possible.

Would you want a baseball match judged by those attending the
game, rather than trained umpires?

/UlfR

UlfR Ketilson                               ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org
The beatings will continue until morale improves.