[Sca-cooks] sauce competition

Tom Parr theseamus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 06:16:47 PDT 2004

Samrah,

I have done a sauce competition mundanely for be BBQ and best orential sauce,
Both worked out very well...  The first question I must ask is that
are you having them make the sauces on site or can anyone bring one
in....

The BBQ comp. I had was cooked on site and was a little harder but we
knew everything was from scratch..

The Oriental sauce was all brought in and we had the issue of telling
if some of the sauces were store bought...

Hope this helps, and If you have any other questions please let me know,
Lord Seamus O Dubhda
Anestorra, Barony of Elfsea