[Sca-cooks] Nicholas Flamel

Jeff Gedney gedney1 at iconn.net
Wed Aug 25 11:28:19 PDT 2004

>JK
>had to make it so that Voldie didn't die and
>that Dumbledore didn't kill him.  I believe that
>will be Harry's job in the last book.
>
>Huette

Nope, I can't buy that one, Huette...
I think rather that JKR will have ol' Voldie get himself caught up in some kind of plot box, partly by the terrible trio, and partly by his own blind rage and ambition, and wind up blowing himslf to smithereens in an attempt to kill Harry... thus brnging the story full circle.
that's how I sees it, anyway.

In any case, just to put in ObFood content...
Anybody have a pumpkin cordial recipe I can have... I have a party coming up, and this might be fun.

Capt Elias/brandu

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather
wood, divide the work, and give orders.  Instead, teach them
to yearn for the vast and endless sea.
  - Antoine de Saint Exupery