[Sca-cooks] sauce competition

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 11:48:15 PDT 2004

Not a matter of who is right or wrong.  It is a matter of some folks being a bit rule phobic, and it taking some of them awhile to get into the swing of things.  Certainly since the rules of the competition require documentation of ingredients, it would be much simpler to use a period recipe which would document all of your ingredients at one time ;o), but if they want to go to all of the trouble to  document each ingredient individually that is their lookout...  Always good to hear from you; your comments are always well-thought out and appreciated.

Samrah

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise <jenne at fiedlerfamily.net> wrote:

Ok, maybe I'm wrong, but I'm seeing a false dichotomy here. I'm not sure
how encouraging people to make up a modern recipe with period
ingredients is a positive step, especially when it would be much harder
than....