[Sca-cooks] Fair feast budget

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu Dec 2 17:49:12 PST 2004

Hrmmm I thought I would reply here...

One of things I did two weeks ago and will do next time as well.  Most
of my non meat dishes were vegetarian friendly.  (Not all were vegan
friendly but most were.)  Basically I did  at least one meat per course,
and at least 2 veggie friendly ones.  But I do agree about feeding
everyone and not simply catering to the fighters.... (Funny that never
even occurred to me.)
Nichola