[Sca-cooks] Re: Wheatabix

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 20:41:20 PST 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:47:58 -0500, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius
<adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:
> Actually, I understood that the term "Royalist" applies to a
> reactionary position in support of an arguably threatened Crown
> during the English Civil War. The first European king to genuinely
> resemble the definition most often used by SCAdians (all that "divine
> right" stuff) is probably Louis XIV. I suppose if everyone really
> does want to play this game the out-of-period way, that's okay, I
> guess, but... <shrug>...
>
> Adamantius
> --

I am not a royalist.

I get accused of "not playing the game" when in period for me there
is only one ard-ri Gaidel Erenn - Brian Boruma mac Cennetig.

Also in any other period, what? The Irish...follow royalty?  Is that my
land you are standin on?

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson