[Sca-cooks] OT but WAY COOL!- Viking rock video!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 09:31:05 PST 2004

Thank you Lainie!  That is too cool!  Do you
know if this ballad has been recorded as a CD
somewhere?  I would love to own a copy.

BTW, I send a copy of your message to Nanna in
Iceland, asking her if Icelandic and Faroese
were close enough that she could give me an
English translation of such a wonderful ballad.
I will post her answer to the list, if I get one.

Thanks again!

Huette

<http://www.tyr.net/video/reginhq.WMV>http://www.tyr.net/video/reginhq.WMV

<http://www.omniglot.com/writing/faroese.htm>http://www.omniglot.com/writing/faroese.htm

> I learned something new today! Way cool!
>
> 'Lainie,
> LitGeek

=====
shall never cease to be amused.