[Sca-cooks] Hard Liquor ingredients

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 18:55:50 PST 2004

--- "jehan.yves" <jehan.yves at signofthetiger.com> wrote:

> At 07:27 PM 12/10/2004, you wrote:
> >Cold distllation.is a wonderful thing.
>
> Unfortunately, Quite illegal!

Illegal??  Not in my neighborhood.  If I were to sell the distilled liquor, then I might have a
problem, but the ABC has no jurisdiction over alcohol production for personal use, other than a
limit to the amount which can be brewed at home each year.  I can cold distill anything I want.
Besides, even if the government were to try to pass some kind of law regarding ice distillation of
homebrew, how would they know????

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.