[Sca-cooks] Hard Liquor ingredients

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Dec 10 19:17:10 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Illegal??  Not in my neighborhood.  If I were to sell the distilled
liquor, then I might have a
> problem, but the ABC has no jurisdiction over alcohol production for
personal use, other than a
> limit to the amount which can be brewed at home each year.  I can cold
distill anything I want.

Of course you can- and the BATF can lock you up and throw away the key,
after fining you for everything you own and hoped to own, for the rest of
your life. If, that is, if you're anywhere in the US.

> Besides, even if the government were to try to pass some kind of law
regarding ice distillation of
> homebrew, how would they know????
>
> William de Grandfort

Aside from the fact you just blatted out that information on a public Liost,
with several hundred members, many of whom are lurkers, and we have no clue
as to who they are? Obviously, a well-kept secret.

Do whatever you like, but please don't expect any of us to encourage you.
Several of us are interested in the topic, and are working towards
legalizing distillation of alcoholic beverages in small quantities,
similarly to the quantities for home brewing, but at this time, it is most
definitely not lawful to use ANY method to distill potable alcohol in the
US.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.